Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Genocide

Today was one of those days where your back aches.  I waged worm genocide today.  Leaf by leaf, I sifted through 40 cabbage, 24 brussel sprout, and 16 broccoli plants crushing every cabbage worm possible.  I'm sure a few escaped my wrath, but I was the stronger species today.  They may be a more persistent being, but I have technology on my side.  It is supposed to rain today and tomorrow, but once that has passed, I will unleash the chemical phase of my genocidal campaign.  Dipel dust will eradicate these succubi.  Well I was going for succubises (suck-u-bis-es), but I like succubi:

suc·cu·bus   [suhk-yuh-buhs]  Show IPA
noun, plural -bi  [-bahy]  Show IPA.
1.a demon in female form, said to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep. Compare incubus ( def. 1 ) .
2.any demon or evil spirit.
3.a strumpet or prostitute.


1 comment: